Friday, October 23, 2009

I Can't Wait for Christmas!

With Halloween approaching, Daniel had seen commercials for a seasonal TV special. He decided to make sure he saw it so he came to me and promised me that he'd get me a really good Christmas present if I recorded it. So of course I did. I can hardly wait to see what my 5-year-old gets me for Christmas.
Actually he makes me Mother's Day presents and Christmas presents all the time during choice time in kindergarten. (Mostly paper and pictures, stapled, stamped, stickered, punched, cut up, taped, and carefully sealed in an envelope.) At least 2 or 3 times a week Daniel enthusiastially creates surprises for the whole family. It is so cute to see Liam get so excited about the paper Daniel cut and colored for him. He even gets upset if Daniel doesn't make something for him.

No comments: