Friday, March 23, 2012

Weather or Not





This weather has been really strange. One day it snows, the next it all melts and is warm enough to go out without a coat. I guess Utah is going easy on us, since we're used to California sunshine. Whatever it is, I'll take it. No cabin fever here. This whole week it's up near 70--perfect. I called friends in CA and found out it was nicer weather here than there. Strange.
One night the boys and I built this snowman to welcome Nathan home from a very late night with the legislative session (He didn't get home until after 11:30.). They named him Fred Ice Cream.
My boys love shoveling snow. We really haven't needed to shovel since it's all melted off the day after, but they've had fun with it anyway. I hope they keep their enthusiasm for the job in harsher winters yet to come.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I have some pics like that. Snow pics and sun pics in the same week. Not shorts and short sleeves. That never happens here. I guess the weather crazy weather got to you a little later than us. It's fun for the change to not stick around, though.

Kim said...

So glad it has been mild this winter. Did you get your house? I need to email you and get your phone number and address.