Thursday, April 4, 2013

Caleb

This morning Caleb told Liam that he wants to be a fireman when he grows up.  A little while later he said he wasn't going to be a fireman, he'd be a missionary instead.  Later he said he'd be a "dad-missionary".  A great moment for me as a mom. 
It's funny because I told Nathan on Monday that I felt like our Family Home Evenings haven't been sinking in for the past few months.  But I guess the Lord rewards us for trying anyway because on Monday our FHE was on missionary work and testimony.  The boys wrote letters to Nathan's cousin Conner on his mission in Boston. 

Today Caleb pushed the button on the pack 'n play to turn music on for Benjamin.  With a surprised look, Caleb turned to me and said "Mom, there aren't any drums."  I had to laugh.  Nathan has trained his boys to listen for the drums.  Caleb was shocked that the quiet sleeping music didn't have drums!  Imagine that. 

No comments: