Friday, May 27, 2011

Joy School Graduation

For over a month Liam kept asking me when he would get his own graduation hat like Daniel's. Who knew the hat is so important. I am so proud of Liam. It was so fun being one of his preschool teachers. He is going to do great in Kindergarten.




What a fun bunch of friends. They are all crazy together. But seriously...




So Liam isn't really the serious type much. But I sure do love his smile, his rootbeer eyes and his contagious laugh.

Reminds me of one of our favorite lines from How to Train Your Dragon..."You're crazy!--I like that."



Liam, I love you so much. I am so lucky to be your mom. You are so sweet to me and your brothers. You are a peacemaker in our home. You are also fun and very silly. I love cooking with you. I love tickeling you. I know that you'll do great in school next year.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Ok, sometimes it's a bit confusing to read your blog because I'm not sure if it is in real time or past time.... Anyway... still here and it looks like you are getting settled if you got so much blogging done. yeah!