Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Daniel's Primary Talk: Noah's Ark

Our family has a fun way of doing primary talks. We like to dress our kids up and have them pose for different pictures from the scripture stories they talk about. Then we have them use those enlarged pictures to show as they give their talk.


This past Sunday, Daniel gave a talk about Noah's Ark. He did GREAT!! Normally he is really shy and unwilling to do stuff like that, but he was confident and happy about it. The pictures were really fun too. I think it was more painful getting the pictures of Daniel than getting him to give the talk!
Here are the pictures from the Noah's Ark Story:

4 comments:

erin said...

So, I saw a link to your blog today on Kimberly's! You are sooooooo creative! I love the primary talks idea, it's great! And Daniel looks so cute in those pictures! And the kitchen is looking fabulous!!!!

Coppin Crew said...

What a darling idea! I'm not surprised that you would be the mom who goes the extra mile and makes it so fun! I'm glad to see you blogging again! Next time you're in Utah call me if you get the chance. I hope we can always stay in touch.

Cheralyn said...

What an adorable idea! You are so awesome. That is such a great way for the kids to remember the subject they are talking about. Wow- you are amazing! PS- your kitchen looks GREAT!

Felicia said...

I LOVE this! What a great idea. Did you have more than a week's notice?

It was so fun to find your blog...I'm glad to see you posting again. I got the address from Tara, through a mutual friend.

You can find me at gravesfamilymeanderings.blogspot.com