Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My New Kitchen... it's almost here!

I mentioned that we were having our kitchen remodeled and wanted to post a few pictures for others to see. GOODBYE 50's KITCHEN!! It is great. Already it feels much more open, and we LOVE our new cabinets. There are several changes, including a move for the kitchen sink with an arched window cut into the wall opening to the front room. Now I can see the boys while they play. The arch really opens things up and helps it feel spacious. The floor was installed by the one and only Nathan Brady and our great friend and neighbor, Fabio. Nate even surprised me with under the cabinet lighting when I got back from Utah. Our counters and sink went in today. We're so excited to have running water in the kitchen again! The bathroom sink just wasn't cutting it. Take a look at our work in progress...

2 comments:

Cristi Lou said...

Michelle, It sounds like you've been keeping really busy with kids, remodeling, the holidays, and other projects. I enjoyed the fun pictures. Happy birthday too!

Anonymous said...

Floor tiles are just fantastic!! I love your new kitchen!! It's AWESOME!!