Monday, December 7, 2009

Let it Snow--In Sacramento!





My boys have asked me when it would snow here in Sacramento, but I've always told them they'd have to wait until we visited Grandma and Grandpa for snow. Today I was proven wrong. Actually, there was only a tiny bit, but my boys were thrilled none the less. Liam tried to eat it off the grass--gross! Daniel wanted to try snow angels. He collected some snow on his mitten and carried it the whole way to school to show his class (in case it didn't snow at their house?). Caleb just walked around through it wondering why his brothers were so excited. So I had to take a picture of our first Sacramento snow day:). Notice the roses in bloom in the background!

1 comment:

Nate said...

Hey,

I love your pictures they are so cute!! If you would like to see my blog I would be happy to send an invite. Just send me your E-mail .

Do you mind sending your Address to my E-mail so I can send you a Christmas card??? shaleencartwright@hotmail.com

Thanks and Merry Christmas

shaleen