Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kindergarten Gaduation

The year has flown by and now Daniel has graduated...from kindergarten that is. The kids prepared a song to perform for us, which was cute, even if they were a little shy for their proud audience. Daniel with his teachers, Mrs. Suleiman and Mrs. Oxford.

Daddy took a little time out of his busy work day to cheer Daniel on and take a few pics. Unfortunately, he had to rush back to work before he could enjoy the food and fun. Daniel is always looking out for his Daddy. He even tried to put a hot dog, cookie, and chips in the diaper bag to save for him for later. --That's Daddy's boy!
Daniel, I love you so much. It has been so fun working in your classroom with you this year. I'm amazed at all you've learned. You are such a great reader, and story teller. I loved all of your pictures and creations from the choice time writing center. I especially loved when you gave me a kiss goodbye each morning and ran out the door with an excited, "Mom!" and gave me a hug each afternoon, when I picked you up. You are amazing!
After the song and certificates were awarded, we enjoyed a giant family picnic.
There were stations outside for the kids to make butterfly kites, paper airplanes, blow bubbles, and play on the playground.
What a fun end to the year!








No comments: