Saturday, December 24, 2011

Home for the Holidays



We've been promised 5 different times that the offer we made on a home in Layton would be approved (the first time clear back in October!). The 22nd of December was the most recent promise. Each time the day came and went with nothing happening. (The 22nd was Nathan's Dad's birthday, so we thought it would have been a great present to say we were moving out!) I felt a lot like I did when I was pregnant with Daniel. His due date came and went and still no baby. I felt wronged. How could they make me promises and not deliver? Well the 22nd, was a bit depressing. I resigned myself to the fact that we probably wouldn't hear until after the holidays. BUT....


Yesterday, I received a long awaited call that our offer has been ACCEPTED! We still need to do the inspection and paperwork for closing, but we couldn't ask for a better Christmas present! We will keep you posted on our status, but we will have a home of our own very soon. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Kim said...

How exciting!! The house is beautiful, hope everything else goes well for you.

Sister White said...

that looks like my sisters house. So eXCITED!!!