Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, Nathan!



Well, it's official... Nathan is an old man. He's... well, nevermind. We are just excited to celebrate all those wonderful years of love, laughter, and lunacy wrapped into one. He is a wonderful husband and incredible father to 3 doting sons. I am so thankful for him. He keeps me steady when I feel ready to fall on my face (and picks me up if I take a crash landing). He makes me happier than just about anything. I suppose that's why I married him! :) I won't get too mushy about how great he is, but wanted to write a little note to let him know he's loved. Hope you have a Happy Birthday, Hubby.

9 comments:

Andrea G. said...

Obnoxious little sister here. Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday via the blog to go along with our singing the other day. What a sweet post :). Hope your birthday was great!

Coppin Crew said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! You're a lucky man to have such a beautiful wife and three adorable little boys. Cute pictures!!

Laura Campbell said...

Congratulations on you new addition!! What a beautiful family you have!! It's so good to see pics of you guys!

p.s. Happy Birthday Nate!

Petersen Party of 7 said...

I'm so happy to hear from you guys again. I didn't even know about little man #3. A belated congrats to you all! You have an adorable family. I love reading blogs.It's a great way to keep in touch. I look forward to keeping tabs on your family. We miss you guys.

Darcy Case said...

Hey Michelle! So glad you joined the blogging world, I can't wait to read updates. Happy Birthday Nathan!

Cristi Lou said...

What a cute blog! It's so fun to see the pictures of your family. What a beautiful family you have! I loved seeing the pictures of your little baby boy! Hope you're doing well!

Kimberly said...

Michelle you have been holding out on me. I didn't know you had a blog. I hope you don't mind I put you on my list of friends on my blog. Happy Belated Birthday Nathan!

shaleen said...

HI Michelle,

You look beautiful int these pictures and your boys are so cute. I'm glad to see you guys are doing good. Hopefully we can keep in touch this way.

I have a lot of great memories from Sacramento and you and your family are a part of most of those memories.

Hope you had a merry christmas.

shaleen

Unknown said...

Wow, look at how big your family has grown! (Not sure if you remember me from the old Cordova Ward, I saw your blog on Emily Bowman's blog and popped on over to say hi)