Monday, September 8, 2008

The way a child's mind works...

I'm constantly amazed at the workings of a child's mind. My own kids make me laugh with thier logic quite often. While at the park the other day, Liam was thirsty and went to the drinking fountain, only to find it didn't work. Liam promptly announced, "Mom, it needs new batteries!"

Nate thought he would make Daniel happy the other night by taking a coin from his pocket and putting it on the table for Daniel. When Nate called his attention to it, Daniel looked up and exclaimed, "Thank you, Heavenly Father for dropping this money!" If only it were so easy! :)

1 comment:

Andrea G. said...

I wouldn't mind terribly if Heavenly Father decided to drop some money in my vicinity... :)

By the way, I hope you approve of your music list!