Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Can't Believe My Eyes!

Today, while I was fixing dinner, the onions were too much. My eyes totally teared over and I could hardly see what I was doing. I called for help from Nathan (my hero), who had been playing a Star Wars video game with the boys. All of my boys came running and I explained that I couldn't see because I had onion in my eyes. Daniel and Liam ran and got me towels from their bathroom so I could wipe out my eyes. (I guess that made sense because I get them a towel when they get soap from the bubbles in their eyes.) Caleb even saw what they did and came running out with another towel for me. So sweet. Nathan took over the rest of the potent onion. A short time later, all the boys were back to their game. Liam told Nathan, "I can't see, I have zucchini in my eye!" That darn zucchini. If onion hurts I can't imagine what a zucchini would do. Very cute.

3 comments:

erin said...

LOL, Liam is hilarious!!!!

joylyn said...

seriously - that zucchini will sure get you! so cute

Kim said...

HAHA! That is too funny!