Sunday, May 16, 2010

Funny Boys

Doesn't Liam look like a character out of Star Wars?
Apparently chairs make better space ships when they're upside down.
Caleb seems to enjoy relaxing in the fridge lately--not really sure if he's hungry or just in there to cool off!
Liam found a rolly polly bug in the garden: "Why is he hiding in the dirt? Isn't he hiding from mean old creditors? I guess no one is safe from their creditors! (Predators)
Yesterday Daniel's leg fell asleep: "My leg is dizzy, feel it Daddy." The feeling is so strong when you're leg falls asleep, you'd think someone else could feel it.
Dinner Conversation
Daniel: Is this meat I'm eating?
Me: Yes, that's salmon.
Daniel: Tigers eat meat. Can I have a pet tiger.
Me: No, then he would eat us. We're meat too.
Daniel: No, I would feed him my meat (salmon).
After soccer practice Daniel said to me: "Mom, my tummy has a head ache!"
I was reading about Moroni in the Book of Mormon reader and asked the boys where they had seen Moroni. They answered, "on the temple!" Then Liam asked, "Why did he turn into a statue?" His train of thought is hilarious!

While I made dinner, Liam poked a hole in the bag of shredded cheese and kept snitching. Once it was ready (taco soup) I asked the boys who would like me to put cheese on their dinner. (Of course Daniel didn't want it-and Caleb really wanted it.) Liam told me he didn't want any. I was perplexed because of his previous snitching and asked him why he didn't want any on his dinner. His answer was golden, "I only want cheese when you don't want me to have it, Mom!" --At least he's honest!
Caleb totally rocks these shades. He looks so darn cute on that scooter. One night Daniel's PJs got some water spilled on them while he was brushing, so he came out of the bathroom with towels stuffed into his PJs. He insisted on sleeping in this lumpy state all night!

4 comments:

kristin said...

That so made me laugh!!! Especially about the creditors!

akagi79 said...

Cute!

joylyn said...

awesome!

Andrea G. said...

Ha, ha!! Those are great! All quote worthy on the calendar :)