Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Warm Weather = Water Fun



Daniel, Liam, and Caleb have been swimming in the little pop-out pool in the back yard this week, soakin in the sunshine. Even when the sun begins to fade and the water is in the shadows, Caleb tries to run away from me so he can stay and "Spash" (even with his little lip a little blue and shivering).

Today the breeze was a little cool so once they finished their swim they decided to relax on their Star Wars towels inside. Liam said, "It doesn't get any better than this." Then Daniel said, "You can say that again!" So Liam said it again, and Daniel told him he could say it again....What hams!
I also heard Daniel say to Liam (he had a towel wrapped around his waist), "Don't I look like Jesus?" I guess in most pictures the clothes of that time do look like a towel. I guess I'm just grateful if that's who he's choosing to impersonate. I hope it isn't in dress alone.

1 comment:

akagi79 said...

Wish it was warm enough here to swim! Soon we hope! Looks like they had lots of fun!