Thursday, October 7, 2010

Daniel's Field Trip

Daniel and I had a lot of fun together on his field trip to Fog Willow Pumpkin Farms. We played the alphabet game on the bus on the way out. We got to about Q before we were too far out in the country to find many signs. We finished our game on the way back.
Daniel had fun climbing a pyramid of hay!

He got to groom a horse.
And play with the goats.

He got to card a sheep.
And make a mini bale of hay.
He had lots of fun on the hayride with his friends.

One of his favorite parts was picking out his own pumpkin.


Say cheese Daniel and lama--excuse me I mean alpaca. What a fun day. I love spending one on one time with each of my boys. Daniel is so fun. One of my favorite things about Daniel is that he still blows me kisses and waves me the I Love You sign when I drop him off in the morning. When his school day is over he runs out of his classroom right into my arms yelling, "Mom! Mom!" like I'm the best part of his day--it's definitely one of the best parts of mine. I'm so lucky being his mom.

No comments: