Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Liam Laughs


For FHE we watched a video about Thomas S. Monson (trying to prepare for Daniel's primary talk this week). One old lady came on and Liam said, "Look she's old and rusty!" I don't know if that means wrinkley or what--It does make me wonder what he'll say about me in a few years!

This afternoon Liam came in to show me the "butterfly" he had caught in his bucket. I told him to be careful or it would fly out inside the house. He told me it wouldn't fly out because it was his buddy and liked him--that might be one explanation. I looked inside his bucket and saw his 'butterfly' was actually a moth--a DEAD moth! Yuck.

Liam inherited a really nice suit from a friend in our ward and wore it for the first time this Sunday. He wasn't eager to put it on, so I tried to go overboard on the compliments. I told him that he and Daddy would be 'twinners', that he looked so grown up, he looked like a missionary. Liam asked if he looked like a Bishop. I told him that sure he did. He then asked when he would be a Bishop and if I would be really old and die. Yikes! You're still 4. Let's wait a couple of years on my funeral plans! A suit is a powerful thing.

No comments: