Thursday, December 9, 2010

Danielisms

Yesterday, I asked Daniel about what the wisemen brought and he said, "They brought gifts and Frankenstein."

I guess he's on a Frankenstein streak because told me this morning that he was going to have three boys when he's grown up and he'd name them Frank, En, and Stein, so he could just call "Frank-En-Stein!" when he wanted them to come.
Daniel has had a few loose teeth and has been checking them constantly. (Anxious for the Tooth Fairy to visit.) He keeps asking Nathan to pull them-but they're not that loose......The other day, I got the playdough out for the boys to play with. I was surprised when I heard a little scream from Daniel a few minutes later. I came in and one of Daniel's "not so loose teeth" was bleeding and barely hanging on. I asked what happened and Daniel explained that he had tried to pry off the playdough lid with his teeth and instead of opening the container it had yanked his loose tooth. A few minutes later, the tooth popped out entirely. Who knew, playdough could be the answer to a loose tooth!

No comments: