Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Leaves are Falling All Around

This has been such a mild year that the leaves hung around a long time. Our tree doesn't have the great big leaves that are perfect for playing in, so we collected a bunch from our neighbors. They all laugh at us when we ask them for their leaves (they have a hard time trying to get rid of them all). My visiting teacher knew how much my boys loved the leaves and actually brought over two big bags for the boys to play in. (What a great visiting teacher! She is aware of me and my boys' needs.) I took a lot of pictures of the boys. I especially tried to get a good one of Caleb (I need to replace the ones in the living room.) I think I have a few good Caleb pics to choose from.






Liam insisted on shorts and it really wasn't that cold, but it is funny in a leaf picture. I tried to get a few close-up so we wouldn't see the shorts, but this funny one is my favorite. 100% Liam.




Daniel's were OK but not my favorite. I think I'll use one from earlier to replace his pic. Notice his barefeet.


The best picture I could get of the 3 rascals together...

Here's a few more fun ones...




Liam making 'leaf angels'.

Daniel 'supermanning' into the leaves. Crazy! They aren't that deep.

No comments: