Sunday, March 27, 2011

A-Door-able Toothless


On Saturday, while Nathan and I were out on a date, we received pictures, from our friends watching the boys, of Daniel with another tooth missing. He's had a few loose teeth for quite some time now, but none of them seemed ready to come out, so we were a little surprised. It's kind of funny because this time a sweet little girl knocked it out for him! I guess she opened a door right into his smile. I'm told it was pretty traumatic for everyone--especially Daniel (no surprise), but it worked out great for Nathan and me because by the time we made it back, Daniel was just excitedly anticipating a lucrative visit from the tooth fairy. The play dough lid was responsible for expediting the last removal. It just makes me wonder what will take care of those other 2 loose ones?

No comments: